Spinach omelette in bacon.
On what only feats are not capable men for women! And to cook something tasty for March 8 is one of them.
Spinach omelette in bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 small bunch (50-70 g) of spinach
- 1.5 tbsp of grated Parmesan
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ground nutmeg — a pinch of
- salt, black ground pepper — to taste
- cherry tomatoes — for decoration
- Wash the spinach and finely chop.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk.
- Add the grated cheese and the chopped spinach.
- Salt, pepper, and season with nutmeg.
- On a heated pan, greased 1 tbsp olive oil, pour in the egg mixture and fry on medium heat for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Place on plate and cut into 4 strips.
- Lay on the slices of bacon strips scrambled eggs, screw tight rolls and secure with toothpicks.
- Fry the rolls in a pan in the remaining olive oil until Golden brown.
- Put on plate and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes.