St. Patrick’s Day Pretzel Popcorn.
This is SO easy to make and share since the popcorn will taste good for a few days when stored in an airtight container. You could also consider making a few batches in small bags to share at school or work. Make sure to have baking sheets and parchment paper handy!
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 12 oz Wilton green chocolate candy melts
- Green & white St. patty's day sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel pieces, broken
- 3/4 cups mint chocolate M&M's
- Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwavable safe dish and heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the 10 cups of popcorn into a large mixing bowl and pour the melted chocolate over the top of the popcorn.
- Gently stir the chocolate into the popcorn coating it all.
- Add in the pretzel pieces and mint M&M's and continue to stir gently
- Pour the popcorn out onto the baking sheets and evenly spread it out. Sprinkle with a few extra mint M&M's if you would like.
- Let the popcorn set for 20-30 minutes and then gently break apart the pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.