Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables.
25 minutes is all it takes to make a one-dish dinner of chicken, pasta and veggies.
Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup julienne (matchstick-cut) carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3), cut into 2x1/2-inch strips
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 oz uncooked vermicelli, broken in half
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen baby sweet peas
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onion and chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in water and vermicelli. Heat to boiling. Cover; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in peas and stir-fry sauce. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until peas are thoroughly heated. Remove from heat. Stir in garlic salt.