Strawberry Broccoli Salad Recipe.
A lemony mayonnaise dressing is the perfect topping for a big bowl of fresh broccoli and sweet strawberries. Add even more crunch with sliced almonds, red onion, and some poppy seeds if you like them, and if the strawberries alone aren’t sweet enough, you can always add a little bit of honey to the dressing.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets;
- 2 cup. strawberries, sliced;
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced;
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced;
- 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise;
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice;
- 1 tbsp. raw honey; (optional)
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds; (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, and poppy seeds and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the broccoli, strawberries, red onion, and sliced almonds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.