Taco in a Bag.
Need a fun snack or light meal idea? Enjoy these 5-minute Mexican-style micro waved ground beef and cheese blend topped nacho-flavored tortilla chips.
Taco in a Bag
- 1/4 cup refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18-oz container)
- 1 bag (1 oz) nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave ground beef on High 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated. Squeeze bag of chips to crush slightly.
- Cut bag of chips open along top; hold open. Top chips with warm ground beef; mix with fork. Top with cheese, lettuce and if desired, other taco toppings. Eat directly from bag.