Tasty and simple vegetable lasagna
Traditional Italian dish called lasagne. This dish was mentioned in manuscripts from the 14th century already, the recipe is found near Naples. The author is unknown, but it was actually the first ancient cookbook. According to records, the lasagna was done somewhat differently: cooked layers of dough, and then in each layer put the cheese along with crushed spices. Today, the filling in the lasagna, can be quite different, many recipes out there: spinach, vegetables, mushrooms, cheeses, fish, seafood, meat. For me, today, the long awaited, because finally on the table I Ukrainian seasonal vegetables and I will make flavorful vegetable lasagna, which I will bake in the oven.
- Onions (1 PC.)
- Bell pepper (2 PCs.)
- Zucchini or courgette (1 PC.)
- Mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- Tomato sauce (300 g)
- Dry the sheets of dough (300 g)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a heated pan pour the olive oil. Slightly fry onion, then add diced bell pepper and zucchini. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- While the vegetables stew, grate on a grater cheese (instead of mozzarella you can take any solid variety).
- At the bottom of the form that will be baked lasagna, add a little tomato sauce and begin to arrange the layers. The first layer of dough (it should cover the bottom of the form), then the sauce, a layer of sauteed vegetables and grated cheese. Repeat the layers several times. The latter should be a layer of vegetables, sprinkle it lightly with cheese.
- Bake the lasagna in the oven for 45 minutes at 180°C.
- Ready lasagna can be decorated with greenery, such as leaves of Basil for fragrance.