Teriyaki Chicken Foil Pack.
These complete dinner foil packs with rice, chicken, pineapple, red bell pepper and sugar snap peas are sure to please any teriyaki chicken lover.
Teriyaki Chicken Foil Pack
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, drained, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas (from 15-oz bag)
- 3/4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze sauce
- 1 package (1 lb 4 oz) chicken tenders (about 12 tenders)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour reserved pineapple juice and water in 4-cup measuring cup. Add instant rice; stir and let stand about 8 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss pineapple, bell peppers, sugar snap peas and 1/2 cup of the teriyaki sauce until well blended.
- Place 3 chicken tenders on each foil sheet. Dividing evenly, spoon vegetable mixture over chicken tenders. Divide rice mixture and remaining liquid evenly over chicken and vegetables. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup of the teriyaki sauce over chicken and vegetables; stir gently.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 6 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 12 to 14 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove packs from grill. Carefully fold back foil; stir before serving.