The pancakes recipe water.
Learn how to cook delicious pancakes on the water
The most simple way to make pancakes is to cook them without milk, plain water. These pancakes turn out delicious, tender and even fluffy, and you can use any filling – sweet or savory.
- 2 eggs,
- 2.5 cups of flour,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 0.5 teaspoons of citric acid,
- 0.5 teaspoons of soda,
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt,
- 3 cups of water.
- Beat eggs with sugar, vanilla sugar and citric acid, pour water and mix.
- Mix separately the sifted flour, salt and soda.
- Put the dry mixture with the liquid and knead the dough. At the end add olive oil and mix.
- Bake pancakes on the water on a greased skillet. Pour batter with a ladle and obzharivaya pancakes on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve finished pancakes with butter, sour cream, jam, berries, honey or various fillings.