The zucchini in the oven.
Looking for an interesting recipe, as tasty to cook zucchini?
In season zucchini, in addition to fried in oil and various vegetable stews, I want to try something new and exciting to diversify your vitamin menu.
Courgettes baked in the oven on the proposed recipe, are interesting in appearance and delicious – after all, the saved recipe the classic combination of zucchini with sour cream and cheese.
- 500 g zucchini,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 200 ml of sour cream,
- 100 g of cheese,
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 0.5 cups breadcrumbs,
- 1 tablespoon of 9% vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon of honey,
- salt to taste.
- Zucchini cut lengthwise into 4-6 pieces to get thick long cut fries. Finely cut onions and garlic. Cheese RUB on a medium grater.
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- Combine honey, vinegar, salt and mix it well. Then add fried onion, garlic, sour cream and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Each slice of zucchini first in the onion dip-sour cream sauce and then in bread mixture and put on the laid parchment baking sheet.
- Bake zucchini in preheated oven at 180°C.
- The zucchini in the oven will be ready in 10-15 minutes, when the batter crackers and slightly browned.
- Bring zucchini, cooked in the oven with cream sauce as a side dish or as a separate dish.