- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 6 people
- February 17, 2016
Learn how to make three bean salad in a flash for a healthy side you can serve with anything.
- 250g green round beans, trimmed
- 250g yellow (butter) beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Cook the green beans and yellow beans in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Combine the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Place the green beans, yellow beans, cannellini beans, celery and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.