Toffee and Almond Fudge Cookie Cups.
It’s a cookie. It’s a candy. It’s an indulgent, delicious candy cookie that will make a great addition to any dessert tray.
Toffee and Almond Fudge Cookie Cups
- 2 packages Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate toffee bits (from 8-oz bag)
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins™ Pure Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1 can (6.5 oz) whipped cream topping (in aerosol can)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 48 nonstick mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Place 1 cookie dough round in each muffin cup. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the toffee bits evenly over cookie dough rounds. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen with tip of knife; carefully remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart heavy saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk and almond butter over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool 2 minutes. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon condensed milk mixture into each cookie cup.
- In small bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons toffee bits and the almonds. To serve, top each cup with about 1 tablespoon whipped cream topping and about 1/4 teaspoon almond mixture.