There are many varieties of borsch. It is prepared in more than twenty countries, and each country has its own recipe. However, it is believed that the first soup was brewed in Ukraine because that is where this dish got the most correct, according to the venerable gourmet taste.
Unfortunately, right borscht with meat is very high, because it has pork. Proper soup, cooling down in the fridge, covered with a thick fat crust – so afford this kind of a diet not people who keep to a strict diet or just trying to lose weight.
- chicken breast - 1-2 pcs,
- beets - 1 small,
- potatoes - 3-4 pcs,
- onions - 1-2 pcs,
- carrots - 1 piece,
- tomatoes - 2-3 pieces,
- cabbage - half of a medium size heads of cabbage,
- garlic - 1-2 cloves,
- sugar - 1.5 tbsp
- Proceeding from this problem, you will move smoothly to the question of how to cook the soup without fatty meat. Variants there are many – and the most loyal of them can be considered as the replacement of fatty pork and white chicken.
- Chicken breast should be put to cook in full pot of water until fully cooked and produce flavored low-fat broth. At this time is to start preparing the vegetables. In traditional bordieu set includes: beets, potatoes, onions, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage and garlic. All vegetables should be well washed, and the tomatoes – scald, get rid of the peel. Garlic you need to peel and chop (crushed or cut into thin slices). Shelled vegetables should be cut into thin strips (except the tomatoes – they should be cubed). Onion cut into half rings and finely sinquede to fry, cabbage sinquede up to the stumps to take that in soup does not need it.
- Cooking frying is a major process. First on medium heat until Golden brown roasted onions, after there is added the carrots and garlic. Then, after five minutes of fighting over low heat, in a pan add beets and tomatoes, then this mass remains on a slow fire for twenty minutes. It is regularly to stir.
- At this time, in chicken broth add the potatoes and cabbage, turning the fire up to medium size. Chicken meat should be ground, splitting into fibers: a solid piece of breast, floating in the soup, can please only one consumer.
- Prepared in the pan, the mixture should be pepper and salt and add other spices to taste. Then – add all this to the soup, without increasing the fire. So he bought a deep Burgundy color – you can add mixed with a small portion of vinegar beet juice – then the soup will be very nice in color. For the same, the taste became more intense, the soup is recommended to add one and a half tablespoons of sugar to make the taste more vibrant, but will not add him sweets.