Veggie Delight Stuffed Peppers.
Delight your palate with these colorful vegetable stuffed peppers! They are filled with broccoli, corn, green onions and brown rice for a meatless meal.
Veggie Delight Stuffed Peppers
- 4 medium red bell peppers
- 1 cup Green Giant™ frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup Green Giant™ Niblets™ frozen corn
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 can Progresso™ Light chicken corn chowder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Slice tops off bell peppers, and remove ribs and seeds. Cut thin slice from base of each pepper to help them stand straight, if needed. Place peppers in ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix broccoli, rice, corn, green onions, bread crumbs, chowder and seasoned salt. Spoon broccoli mixture into peppers. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake about 30 minutes longer or until peppers are tender. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.