White chocolate cream heart tarts.
These no-bake heart-shaped tarts look impressive but are really easy to make – process biscuits, melt chocolate, whip cream. Done.
White chocolate cream heart tarts
- 1/2 x 200g packet Kingston biscuits
- 30g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 45g block white chocolate, melted, cooled
- 125g fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar mixture, for dusting
- Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Add butter. Process until just combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between two 2cm-deep, 10cm (base) heart-shaped loose-based fluted flan tins (see note). Using the back of a metal teaspoon, press mixture over base and sides of tins. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form. Add chocolate. Using a large metal spoon, gently fold until well combined. Carefully remove biscuit cases from tins. Divide cream mixture between cases. Arrange raspberries on top. Serve.