White Chocolate Macadamia Coconut Bundt Cake with Raspberry Syrup.
Quick and easy coconut cake with coconut pudding, shredded coconut, macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips, and a raspberry syrup topping!
White Chocolate Macadamia Coconut Bundt Cake with Raspberry Syrup
- 1 box coconut cake mix
- 1 box instant coconut cream pudding (sugar-free will work)
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. sour cream (light sour cream will work)
- 1/4 c. oil
- 1/3 c. shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 c. chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 c. amaretto
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- For cake:
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, and shredded coconut.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into a well-greased tube pan or angel food cake pan.
- Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, and the edges are golden brown.
- Cool bread in pan for 30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare syrup.
- For syrup:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring all syrup ingredients to a simmer, cooking for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and cool completely.
- Chill. Serve with cake.