From one and a half and older.
- Once the child is one and a half years, the mode of its food needs serious change. It is no longer a baby, although not yet an adult. But the former diet – milk plus complementary foods – polutoragodovalogo child is unlikely to suit.
- First, the child becomes more active. This means that its energy costs are rising, and food must restore them.
- Second, continue to improve its digestive system and chewing apparatus (the first milk teeth). And although “adult” food loads second year of life the child is still very, very far away, the food should not interfere, but to help this process.
- Third, the child continues to grow, develop physiological and mental functions of the body. Formed, for example, the stereotype of eating behavior and the mechanism of appetite regulation.
Having learned this information, go to action. It is enough to remember some specific tips.
- At the age of one and a half to three years old baby to eat four times a day. To meet the demands of your “perpetual motion and prygatelya” calorie daily diet it should be 1400-1600 kcal. And if before the distribution of the energy value of food on feeding was more or less uniform, but now dinner has to be more solid (half of the nutritional value of the diet), and breakfast, lunch and dinner, respectively, more easily.
- Relationships with milk and dairy products, moving to a new uroven.Rebenok should eat each day to 600 grams of dairy products (including cheese, cheese, sour cream and cream and taking into account those that are used in cooking) – is the necessary protein and calcium! But milk to quench their thirst is not worth it – excess milk reduces appetite, can lead to such unpleasant things as constipation and flatulence.
- Note the importance of fish and meat in children’s diets. According to nutritionists, in this age of 75% of dietary protein should be of animal origin. It helps in the absorption of essential amino acids, which are indispensable occurring biochemical processes in the body. Preferred lean beef, pork, veal, chicken, turkey, rabbit, lean fish (perch, hake, cod) and offal – liver and tongue, which contain substances that favorably affect the processes of hematopoiesis and the central nervous system.
- It is time for the traditional Russian soup kitchens. Soups of meat and vegetables, which are powerful activators of gastric secretion, now occupy a legitimate place at the children’s table. Boil the broth, changing the water after boiling, it is easy.
- Vegetables, fresh or cooked form (up to 350 g daily) is very useful for dental training and gastrointestinal tract. After a half years in a children’s menu is time to introduce salads of raw vegetables. The bread and porridge – is sacred! Cereal – digestible carbohydrates, and they should be adequately represented in the diet. At first, have a child of white bread flour. But remember that with the improvement of its gastrointestinal tract that bread should be gradually replaced by the multigrain or rye bread is particularly useful. The amount of grain on the average not exceed 80-100 g per day.
- Legumes – beans, peas, lentils – to include in a child’s diet should be cautious. They are difficult to digest and can cause allergic reactions. It is better if they are part of a well cooked dishes in carefully grinding or shabby.
- After steam omelet yolk can move on whole egg omelette and finally with about two years, hard-boiled or “pouch” eggs. On the day of the child can be offered no more than half the eggs.
It has the usual pears, apples, bananas and plums in this period of life are added oranges, apricots, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, lemons. Caution should be exercised when administered in the diet of citrus and tropical fruits and berries because of possible allergic reactions.
- The amount of butter necessary child of 1-3 years old, 15-20 grams per day, and vegetable (sunflower, corn or olive) – about 5-7 g per day.
About drinks. With black tea especially not rush. It is better to give preference to children’s fruit and herbal teas.
And now bans
At this age should avoid carbonated beverages.
Also, it does not come to the coffee and cocoa.
Adults delicacies such as oysters, caviar and seafood products are not intended for baby food.
Strict “no” should be said with any meats, sausages and Sausages, ham and lard.
Excluded chocolate, cakes, pastries and fatty liver. (But sugar as an energy source in the diet of the child must be present. Lovers of sweet dried fruits can offer a little paste, marmalade, jam or marmalade).