Tip of the day: the skin is elastic, do self-massage.
If you care for the skin condition of the body you can not see a specialist, do yourself a massage.
- hand massage is performed from the fingertips up – to the armpits;
- legs massaged upwards starting from the fingers;
- chest massage from the center to the armpits.
The basic rules of self-massage
- Begin and end massage strokes. The degree of pressure define themselves, focusing on the sensations. This technique can be done in different ways: a straight line, a circle, a spiral, or a zigzag.
- The basic techniques of massage – rubbing, through which improves blood circulation, increases the elasticity of the skin, dissolve cellulite formation. You can rub your fingers (four fingers pads usually rubbing the face, neck, hands), the entire surface of the palm of your hand (rubbing the back), the edge of the palm of your hand (rubbing shoulders, knees, abdomen), base of the palm (rubbing buttocks and thighs).
- Include kneading massage the skin. To do this, pull and release the skin, and then with both hands grasp a large area of skin and knead it like dough. When kneading is improved elasticity of muscle fibers, activated skin nutrition, remove carbon dioxide and lactic acid. Kneads the skin can be up and down the muscle fibers.
- Against cellulite help tingling fingers or palm. Please note that the pinching fingers slightly more painful than pinching hand. At first, pinching the skin will be difficult, but when “pockets tselllyulita” become smaller, the process will be easier.
- Spend a session of self-massage after a bath, sauna or exercise.
Do self-massage at least 3-4 times a week, but better – every day, for 5-10 minutes.