Pros and cons of soy diet.
Soya – a product of ambiguous. Despite this, on its basis developed by nutritionists 7-day soy diet, as a result of which it is possible to lose 2-3 kg.
The essence of the soy diet
When you sit down on the soy diet, you severely limit your diet in fat and carbohydrates, to increase consumption of fruits and vegetables and replaces animal protein and dairy products soybean counterparts.
Pros soy diet:
- She balanced on basic food ingredients;
- It consists of affordable products;
- Easy to carry;
- Not accompanied by a feeling of hunger;
- It helps normalize the metabolism of fat, thanks to the presence of lecithin;
- It helps to reduce the presence of harmful cholesterol in the body;
- It has a detoxifying effect;
- It promotes a moderate loss of kilograms and eliminate swelling.
Cons soy diet:
- To perform high-quality soy diet need not genetically modified;
- Soy products sometimes cause bloating and flatulence.
Soy diet is contraindicated:
- during pregnancy (the influence of hormone-like substances in the soybean embryo causing fear among doctors: possible negative effects);
- for diseases of the endocrine system;
- an allergic reaction to soy and soy products.
Menu soy diet
Breakfast: 1 cup of soy milk, a little crackers.
Lunch: bean goulash, 2 boiled potatoes, 1 apple.
Dinner: boiled soy meat, vegetable salad, one apple.
Breakfast: Buckwheat porridge with soya milk.
Dinner: 1 steak soy meat, 2 boiled carrots, 1 apple and 1 orange.
Dinner: boiled soy meat, vegetable salad, 1 cup apple juice.
Breakfast: rice porridge with soya milk.
Lunch: bean curd, carrot salad with sour cream and soy sauce.
Dinner: boiled fish, salad from cabbage and bell pepper, 1 cup apple juice.
Breakfast: a glass of soy milk, 2 toasts.
Lunch: vegetable soup, beet salad, one apple.
Dinner: 2 boiled potatoes, bean stew, 1 apple.
Breakfast: soy cheese or cottage cheese, tea or coffee.
Lunch: soy burgers, vegetable salad with sour cream.
Dinner: vegetable soup, soy cheese, 1 cup apple juice.
Breakfast: a glass of soy milk, crackers.
Lunch: bean goulash, vegetable salad with vegetable oil.
Dinner: pea puree, vegetable salad with vegetable oil.
Breakfast: boiled beans, salad, tea or coffee.
Lunch: steak, soya, vegetable salad with sour cream.
Dinner: boiled meat, bean curd, 1 apple and 1 orange.
- Soy diet is extremely effective in alternation with kefir unloading days.
- In combination with regular physical training can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous fat and muscle to provide a nice relief.
- Every day diet drink at least 2 liters of water without gas.
- The size of portions should be small. Some nutritionists recommend that one meal with all the ingredients by weight was no more than 200 grams.
- Ready soy dishes eat the same day – soy foods are a group of perishable.
- Soybean fairly neutral taste, so be sure to use the seasoning.
- Do not sit on the soy diet too often: just 2-3 times a year.
If in addition to the diet, you are also active and exercise regularly, you probably heard about soy protein sports nutrition, which used soy protein isolates. It contains all the essential amino acids that are comparable in composition with amino acids of milk, meat and eggs. However, if you do not have an individual need to give up animal protein (for example, if you are not vegetarian), the use of sports nutrition with soy protein in the composition is not necessarily for you. You can include soy in your daily diet, without giving up meat and dairy products.