- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 375°. Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch, with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Place in pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juice is clear. Cool completely. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to use. Use in sauce as desired.