Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 Large Organic Eggs – hardboiled
- 1 Ripe Avocado – remove pit and scoop out flesh
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 Meyer Lemon – safe zest for the top
- 1 Tsp Meyer lemon Juice
- 4 Parsley Sprigs – leaves only
- Pinch of Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- For garnish:
- 12 Parsley leaves
- 4 Radishes – thinly sliced
- Lemon Zest
- Cut about 1/4 inch of the top of each hardboiled egg, and a small sliver on the bottom to make sure the egg stands up strait.
- Transfer eggs to a large serving plate.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Spoon the creamy flesh into a food possessor bowl or medium glass bowl.
- First zest the lemon and then cut in half and juice it.
- Gently remove the egg yolks and add to the avocado.
- Add mustard, yogurt, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper, parsley leaves and blend until smooth. Season more with salt and pepper if need it.
- Transfer the avocado mixture to a small pastry bag fitted with a tip. (you can also use a plastic bag by cutting a little of from one corner)
- Carefully pipe mixture into the eggs and finish off with a circular motion on top.
- Decorate with parsley leaves and radish slices and sprinkle with the lemon zest.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until you are ready to serve for at least one hour and up to 4 hours.