Chocolate-Coconut Bites Recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted;
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder;
- 2 tbsp. raw honey or maple syrup;
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract;
- Your choice of toppings (nuts, dried fruit, etc.)
- Sea salt;
- In a bowl, whisk the cocoa powder with the melted coconut oil until smooth.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, whisk until smooth, and season with a pinch of salt.
- Pour the liquid into your favorite candy mold, and add the topping of your choice.
- Place in a freezer, and freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer a few of minutes before serving.