A gratin of zucchini and tomatoes
- 500 g courgettes,
- 300 g tomatoes,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- greens (dill, Basil),
- 150 g of hard cheese,
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- the ground paprika to taste,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Zucchini clean from the skin and seeds. Young vegetables can be left unpeeled. Cut the zucchini in thin circles.
- Tomatoes also cut into thin circles. Garlic pass through the frog. Grind the herbs. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- Put layers of vegetables in oiled baking dish, each layer of salt, sprinkle with garlic, spices, herbs and grated cheese. The top layer liberally sprinkle cheese and cream fields.
- Send a gratin of zucchini and tomatoes in a preheated 180°C oven until Golden brown, about 30-40 minutes.
- Get the casserole out of the oven and slightly cool.
- A gratin of zucchini and tomatoes dish is quite self-sufficient, and therefore does not require additional side dish.