Grilled T-bone Steaks With Asparagus And Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 T-bone steaks, at room temperature
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Ingredients for the asparagus and mushroom stir-fry
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cooking fat
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the stock, coconut aminos, and garlic.
- Melt some cooking fat in a large skillet placed over a medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and asparagus and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season the steaks to taste on both sides.
- Grill the steaks on the preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve the steaks with the vegetable stir-fry.