Impossibly Easy Cheesy Meatball Pie
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes (from 1-lb 4-oz bag)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen sweet peas, thawed and drained
- 12 frozen meatballs (from 16-oz bag), thawed and cut in half
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate or deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, toss potatoes with salt and pepper. Layer potatoes, peas, meatballs and cheese in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.