A recipe for baked potatoes in slow cooker
- 600 g potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2–3 sprigs of rosemary
- For cooking baked potato in slow cooker thoroughly with a brush and wash the potatoes.
- Washed potatoes cut into 8 slices, if it is large. If potatoes are small, cut in halves or leave whole.
- Mix olive oil with rosemary and salt in a bowl. There 1 squeezed clove of garlic.
- Put in a bowl the potatoes, mix so that each piece was evenly coated with oil. Put 3-4 whole cloves of garlic.
- Put everything in the slow cooker and put it in the mode Baking for 30 minutes. 10 minutes before the end of the exposed time to mix your delicious potatoes.