Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 1 lb Pork sausage
- 1 package Crescent rolls
- 1 8 oz package Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 c Heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once the sausage is cooked through drain grease from sausage and put it back in the skillet with cream cheese. Continue to cook until cream cheese and sausage are combined.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press the seams together to make one sheet of dough, and place crescent rolls in the bottom of a 9?13 casserole dish.
- Spread the sausage mixture over the crescent rolls.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage.
- Sprinkle the eggs and sausage with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until eggs are set (when you shake the dish the eggs don’t jiggle) and crust is golden brown.
- Note: If the edges of your crescent rolls start to get too brown as you are waiting for it to cook cover them with aluminum foil.