Sesame Spiced Tuna Recipe
- 4 tuna steaks, about 6 oz. each
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp. black peppercorns
- 4 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Mix the fennel seeds, the mustard seeds, and peppercorns in a mortar.
- Coarsely grind everything, add the sesame seeds, and season to taste with sea salt.
- Spread the spice mixture evenly over the whole surface of a plate and press the tuna steaks into the mixture to coat.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet placed over a medium-high heat.
- Brown each tuna steak for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until they reach the desired doneness.