Steak with aroma of coffee and sambuca
- a piece of a good steak – 400 g
- sunflower oil
- the Sambuca liqueur – 50 ml
- the Moccona Caramel coffee – 10 g
For parsnip puree:
- parsnip – 200 g
- garlic – 5 g
- cream – 100 g
- butter – 50 g
- a drop of truffle oil
- red wine – 250 ml
- onions shallot – 100 g
- sugar – 50 g
- butter – 20 g
- Boil a parsnip with garlic until done, water to merge, add cream and butter and to shake up the immersion blender, to salt.
- Pour in wine in a stewpan, evaporate half, add to wine the onions cut in half shallot, sugar, salt. Evaporate still half, remove from fire and thicken butter
- Cut meat on stakes 2-2,5 cm thick, oil sunflower.
- Heat a frying pan and fry on it stakes on both sides.
- In a minute until the readiness of stakes and to pour in sambuca with the Moccona Caramel coffee in a frying pan.
- To set fire to couples of sambuca. Then to remove a frying pan from fire.
- Allow a stake to lie several minutes on a wooden board.
- Serve stakes with a garnish and sauce.