Taco Crescent Cups
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce and chopped tomato, as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- On large cutting board, unroll dough sheet; cut into 8 squares with sharp knife or pizza cutter. Line each muffin cup by pressing 1 dough square in bottom and up side of cup. Divide taco meat mixture evenly among dough-lined cups, about 1/4 cup each.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown and filling is heated through. Cool in pan 5 minutes; using metal spatula, run around edge of each muffin cup to remove from pan. Serve with traditional taco toppings (cheese, lettuce and tomatoes).