Air cake recipe with lemon syrup
for the dough:
- 250 g of semolina,
- 2 eggs,
- 250 ml of yogurt,
- 80 g butter,
- 120 g of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 10 g of baking powder,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- pinch of salt,
for the syrup:
- 80 grams of sugar,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 100 ml of water.
- Yogurt you can use the purchase and you can cook it at home. Depending on the sweetness of the yogurt proofread the amount of sugar added to the dough.
- Get the semolina and yogurt. Mix and leave for 30 minutes to semolina swelled.
- Vzbey eggs with sugar until fluffy foam. Continuing to whisk, gradually add the pieces of soft butter.
- Connect both the mixture and gently mix. Add in the dough vanilla sugar, salt, baking powder and mix.
- Form for baking grease with vegetable oil and lightly precipi with semolina. Put the dough in a baking pan and send in a preheated 180°C oven.
- The manna bake 30 minutes until cooked. To check the readiness of manna can with a wooden stick – if the stick is dry, so the manna is ready.
- While baking the manna, prepare the lemon syrup. For this lemon juice add sugar and water, mix and boil for 2 minutes.
- The manna is ready pour the syrup and leave to cool. Top cake can be decorated with a thin lemon slices with sugar. Manna cooled cut into portions pieces and serve with tea.