- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 5 people
- March 2, 2016
Air cake recipe with lemon syrup.
There are many variants of the manna – sweet and rich cake in the semolina. And probably each family has its own favorite recipe for the manna. But what do you want to learn another method of preparing the manna, and compare the recipes – maybe the next pie will be better than the previous one?Print
Air cake recipe with lemon syrup
for the dough:
- 250 g of semolina,
- 2 eggs,
- 250 ml of yogurt,
- 80 g butter,
- 120 g of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 10 g of baking powder,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- pinch of salt,
for the syrup:
- 80 grams of sugar,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 100 ml of water.
- Yogurt you can use the purchase and you can cook it at home. Depending on the sweetness of the yogurt proofread the amount of sugar added to the dough.
- Get the semolina and yogurt. Mix and leave for 30 minutes to semolina swelled.
- Vzbey eggs with sugar until fluffy foam. Continuing to whisk, gradually add the pieces of soft butter.
- Connect both the mixture and gently mix. Add in the dough vanilla sugar, salt, baking powder and mix.
- Form for baking grease with vegetable oil and lightly precipi with semolina. Put the dough in a baking pan and send in a preheated 180°C oven.
- The manna bake 30 minutes until cooked. To check the readiness of manna can with a wooden stick – if the stick is dry, so the manna is ready.
- While baking the manna, prepare the lemon syrup. For this lemon juice add sugar and water, mix and boil for 2 minutes.
- The manna is ready pour the syrup and leave to cool. Top cake can be decorated with a thin lemon slices with sugar. Manna cooled cut into portions pieces and serve with tea.