- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 12 people
- March 31, 2016
Recipe of baklava.
Baklava is one of the most common delicacies in Tunisia, in Turkey and in other countries whose residents know a lot about the sweets. Offer you a recipe of baklava.Print
Recipe of baklava
- 600 g flour
- 500 g granulated sugar
- 400 g of nuts
- 125 g butter
- vegetable oil
- cinnamon, salt
- Grind nuts, add 100 g of sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
- In the flour add a little salt, adding water (about 180 ml), knead the dough so that it does not stick to hands.
- The dough divide into 6 balls, precipi starch and leave for 15 minutes, no more!
- Roll out each two a very thin layer. Cover them with a damp towel to dried up. Do it quickly.
- Form brush with melted butter, put layers, lubricating oil. After the 6th layer put chopped nuts.
- Cut with a sharp knife into pieces. Upper layer fields boiling oil.
- Bake 25 minutes in the oven at 180 ? C.
- In boiling water (600 ml) to give 400 g of sugar, squeeze the juice of a lemon, boil for 5 minutes.
- Fields profusely baklava to soak up.