- March 1, 2016
The recipe of salad of beets, tomatoes and cheese.
It is a kind of spicy, like no other taste.
Try it, maybe this beet salad will become your favorite!
- 2 small beets,
- 10 cherry tomatoes,
- 300 g soft cheese or cheese,
- 1 bunch of lettuce (iceberg, trellis, lettuce),
- 0.5 lemon,
- 100 g walnuts,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of oregano,
- a mixture of ground pepper to taste
- sugar to taste,
- salt to taste.
- Wash the beets and sabaki in preheated oven at 200°C until cooked. Depending on the size of the beets this will take approximately 1-2 hours. The readiness of the beet, you can check with a toothpick – it should easily and without crunching to get in the vegetables.
- Ready beets cool, peel, cut into thin slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Nuts slightly dry in the oven, peel from the husk and grind a bit.
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half. Cheese cut into cubes.
- On a platter lay beets on the lettuce, then the tomatoes, nuts and cheese. Sprinkle the salad with spices, salt, put olive oil and serve.
- This salad of beets and cheese can be submitted in a different way: all the ingredients cut into cubes, lettuce coarsely tear with hands, add salt and spices, mix and fill with olive oil. Will be not so elegant, but no less tasty.