- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Easy Recipes
- February 28, 2016
Turkey on the stalks of lemongrass with broccoli and peas.
Let’s cook a tasty and healthy dish.
This time I decided to cook a Turkey on the stalks of lemongrass with broccoli and peas.
- Turkey fillet – 200 g,
- lemongrass – 1 stalk,
- salt and pepper to taste
- broccoli 120 g,
- polka dot/m – 30 g,
- microgrid – 10 g,
- honey mustard sauce – 10 g,
- asparagus – 1 piece,
- Romaine – 10 g,
- edible flowers.
- The Turkey cut into large cubes, strung on a stalk of lemongrass as a skewer.
- Then all zamatyvaem tightly with plastic wrap, and many layers did it!
- Zamochennuyu throw the Turkey in the boiling water and cook for 20 minutes. The film needed to avoid direct contact of product with water, and all nutrients left in the Turkey!
- Put the Turkey on a plate and just add the remaining ingredients.