- February 28, 2016
Salad with chicken and grapes.
Offer to your attention a delicious and unique in appearance light salad with chicken and grapes. This snack is able to please your guests, but also decorate the holiday table with a beautiful appearance.
- 400 g chicken fillet,
- 3 eggs,
- 100 g of hard cheese,
- 300 g of white grapes,
- herbs (parsley, mint),
- 2 tablespoons yogurt,
- a pinch of curry,
- salt to taste.
- Boil chicken until tender, cool and cut small cubes.
- Cook eggs, cool and finely cut.
- Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- Grind the herbs.
- Grapes wash, each berry cut in half and clean from seeds.
- Mix all ingredients of salad: chicken, grapes, eggs, cheese, parsley, curry, salt and tuck in
- Put the salad in the refrigerator for 1 hour to steep.