- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- February 25, 2016
Salad with chicken liver.
To sit at home and enjoy nature — I think it’s a crime against yourself! Now you can lie on the grass, you can sit and look at the sky and say: “Life is beautiful”. But much more useful to constantly be in motion. And after that your appetite just crazy! You want to eat something easy, fast and nutritious. For example, the incredible summer salad with chicken liver.
The liver birds — this is a diet product. It is digested much easier than meat. Calories — 137 kcal per 100 g, and the protein content in the liver is not lower than in chicken. In addition, it takes only a few minutes. Thanks to the nutritional value and taste, and liver in such a salad you can replace fatty burgers or meat goulash. This will have a positive impact on your health, and most importantly — in the figure.
- Chicken liver — 400 g
- Soy sauce — 60 ml (30 ml, 30 ml)
- Red onion — 1 pc.
- The tomatoes — 10 pcs.
- Leaf lettuce — 100 g
- Arugula (or other greens) — 30 g
- Lemon juice — 2 tbsp
- Orange juice — 2 tbsp
- Olive oil — 30 ml
- Butter — 50 g
- Sunflower oil
- Pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken livers in soy sauce (about 30 ml) and pepper. Marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Onion cut into half rings. Cherry tomatoes cut in half. Mix in a bowl the lettuce, arugula, onion and tomatoes.
- Mix the lemon and orange juices, olive oil and 30 ml of soy sauce. The resulting dressing pour over the salad, stir gently.
- Put the side salad on the plate. In a pan melt the butter, add a little sunflower.
- A few minutes fry the chicken liver in oil mixture. To put on the salad.