- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 6 people
- February 27, 2016
Vegetable salad with canned tuna.
A hearty salad of summer vegetables, tuna and eggs will become a full-fledged lunch on hot days.
Vegetable salad with canned tuna
- fresh cucumbers – 2 pcs.
- fresh-frozen green beans – 200 g
- arugula – 50 g
- frisee salad – 0.5 head
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- avocado – 1 pc.
- red wine vinegar – 1 tbsp
- salt – to taste
- canned tuna in its own juice – 400 g
- cherry tomatoes – 500 g
- lime – 1 pc.
- Beans, not defrosting, boil in large amount boiling salted water 5 minutes to Discard in a colander, rinse with cold water. Allow to cool, then cut off the bean ends.
- With lime to remove fine zest grater, from the pulp squeeze the juice. Avocado cut in half, peel and remove the stone. The pulp is cut into small cubes and pour over the lime juice.Tomatoes, cucumber, arugula and frisee salad wash, dry. Tomatoes cut in half, the cucumber into half-rings. The frieze to disassemble the leaves coarsely and them to pick. Small leaves of arugula to leave as is. A major cut in half.
- Put all the greens in a large bowl, sprinkle with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Stir and leave for 10 min.
- Add to salad chopped tomatoes, beans, cucumber, avocado and lime zest. Mix.
- From tuna to drain the liquid. Disassemble the fish into pieces, add to salad, mix well and immediately serve.