- February 26, 2016
Chicken couscous with chili sauce
From chicken fillets to cook a simple but elegant dish? Looking for a recipe I was brought in African cooking. To the meat I add the ingredient without which there can not do any lunch of the poor, nor the rich man’s wedding.
This mysterious ingredient is couscous.
- couscous – 100 g
- chicken fillet – 300 g
- milk – 50 g
- chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- lemon zest
- mint leaves
- olive oil
- chili pepper
- unsweetened yogurt – 50 g
- Couscous I pour boiling water about 10 minutes. After that add lemon zest and mint leaves to taste. This couscous is already delicious by itself. But we still need! J
- Fillets cut into long pieces, rolled in flour.
- Milk and eggs, beat with a whisk. Dip in this mixture the slices of meat. Then coat in couscous and fry in a pan in olive oil.
- Fried slices suggest that you put first on a napkin to get rid of excess fat.
- And now, friends, cooking sauce – super fast! In a blender put a bit of roasted hot chili peppers, pour in the yoghurt and whisk.
- Eat the meat, dipping it in the sauce. This is the most tender chicken I have ever tasted!