- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 7 people
- February 25, 2016
Puff envelopes with spinach.
I have good news: a Treasury of recipes you can today to replenish a very simple, elegant and bright dish for Breakfast.Print
Puff envelopes with spinach
- Fat cottage cheese (Suluguni, mozzarella or feta cheese) — 300 g
- Ricotta cheese — 250 g
- Spinach (fresh) — 100 g
- Basil (fresh) — 50 g
- Puff adze — 200 g
- Cottage cheese mixed with ricotta. You can add salt to taste.
- Blanch the spinach leaves and Basil — either pour boiling water, or saute in a pan with olive oil. Spinach and Basil to add to a cheese filling.
- Puff pastry roll out to 2-3 mm thick, cut into squares.
- The middle square put the stuffing, cover with second square.
- Edge to clip: toothpick to apply around the edges of each envelope of the short lines (as well as reinforce the edges of the pasties).
- Lubricate the egg envelopes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 220°C.
Best served hot envelopes, although they will be tasty even when cooled. Enjoy the delicious letters of happiness!