- March 28, 2016
Recipe pancakes with spinach.
Share the pancakes recipe. Rather, this is the cake from pancakes with spinach. A great dish for the whole family!
Recipe pancakes with spinach
- 5 pancakes
- 400 g frozen spinach
- 1 onion
- 100 g butter
- 5 tbsp flour
- 2,5 tbsp. milk
- 1 Cup grated cheese
- Onions finely cut and fry in oil. Add thawed and squeezed spinach.
- In a saucepan, melt 50 g of butter, with a whisk stir in the flour.
- Add salt, pepper and run it by until smooth.
- Small portions, while stirring, pour in the milk. Cook 2 min.
- Remove from heat and add 3/4 Cup of cheese.
- Mix sauce until dissolved cheese and mix with spinach.
- Put the pancakes on each other, shifting stuffing.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chill.
- Bake 1 hour at t 180 °C.