- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 6 people
- April 6, 2016
Spicy cheese sticks.
If you love spicy dish, then we have a great recipe. Cheese sticks from Germany!Print
Spicy cheese sticks
- 200 g flour
- 500 g of cheese Suluguni
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- Khmeli suneli
- Cut the cheese in small thin sticks length of 10 cm and a thickness of 1-2 cm.
- Mix eggs with salt, seasoning and milk. In the received mix add flour and mix well.
- Alkati each cheese stick first into the egg-flour mixture, then in bread crumbs. Top with sesame seeds.
- Put in a small pot of sunflower oil (oil layer is at least 6-7 cm).
- Sticks cook 1-3 minutes until Golden brown.
- Then put on paper towels to remove excess fat.