- March 16, 2016
Spicy Lime Baked Chicken Wings Recipe.
These wings would be perfect with sweet potatoes (baked, fried, or roasted – pick your favorite!) or maybe some quick roasted cauliflower. They’re perfect for Game Day, but also easy enough that you could make them just for dinner when it’s a night for a treat.Print
Spicy Lime Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 2/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Zest of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Season the chicken wings to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake the wings until cooked through, turning once, about 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, lime zest, hot sauce, maple syrup, ghee, and garlic. Stir until well combined.
- Remove the wings from the oven and transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the wings and stir to coat.
- Serve with fresh lime.