- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 12 people
- April 28, 2016
Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake Yogurt Dip.
There’s nothing spooky about this spider dip – just a sweet and easy treat with the flavors of pumpkin cheesecake.Print
Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake Yogurt Dip
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 containers (5.3 oz each) Yoplait® Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 dark chocolate malted milk ball
- 2 Candy Shop candy eyeballs (from 0.88-oz package)
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth. Spoon melted chocolate into 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut tip from 1 corner of bag. Pipe 8 spider legs onto cooking parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze about 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and 2 containers of the Greek yogurt. Beat on medium speed until blended. Pour mixture evenly into 10- to 12-inch wide shallow serving dish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the remaining Greek yogurt into 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut tip from 1 corner of bag. Pipe yogurt to make spiderweb design over top of pumpkin mixture. Reserve remaining yogurt for another use.
- Place malted milk ball on top of dip for spider body. With melted chocolate, attach 2 eyeballs to malted milk ball for eyes. Arrange chocolate spider legs around malted milk ball.