- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 2 people
- February 25, 2016
Roast peppers with vegetable stuffing
Today’s customers are very difficult to surprise: almost all year round in any Ukrainian shop you can buy fresh vegetables. But, unfortunately, upset the high price and questionable taste, so now is a great time for supporters of a healthy diet. And I have a very simple and at the same time delicious dish – roast peppers with vegetable filling.
- Zucchini – 1 pc.
- Eggplant – 1 pc.
- Vegetable filling – 2 tablespoons
- Tomato – 1 pc.
- Adyghe cheese – 500 g
- Peppers – 3 pcs.
- Preheat a frying pan, chop the zucchini, young eggplant (they must be placed in a bowl of cold salt water to get rid of easy bitterness).
- Now start the roasting process. Fry the vegetables on low heat until half, and then, to save time and effort, I will add vegetable filling, there is everything necessary for our meals, herbs and spices.
- Now we need to finely dice the tomato. Just cut and Adygei cheese.
- Now joined: first roast the vegetables, then the tomatoes and cheese and gently mix everything together.
- Finally, take the peppers. Cut them in half (ish), spread on a Board and Nachinaem.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
Wait until they cool, and enjoy.