- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 6 people
- April 4, 2016
Ratatouille with zucchini and eggplant.
If you prefer light meals, we offer you the recipe of Ratatouille. It is easy to prepare and tasty! 🙂 For vegetarians is a great choice!Print
Ratatouille with zucchini and eggplant
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml white dry wine
- salt, pepper
- vegetable oil
- Peel the garlic, grind, pour 50 ml of vegetable oil and white wine. Salt to taste.
- Bow clean, cut rings and fry in vegetable oil.
- Eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes wash, Obasi and slice them very thin slices.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl for baking, alternating slices of eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, and onions.
- Field vegetables garlic dressing and put in the oven for 1 hour.
- Bake at a temperature of 220 ? C.
- Serve the Ratatouille, sprinkle with herbs.