- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 5 people
- February 24, 2016
Omelet with vegetables in tins.
Men! Treat the morning of your favorite easy and tasty Breakfast! The time of the preparation of this delicious and original omelette takes only 10 minutes. Don’t be afraid to experiment! If it happens I know I will and you!
- Chicken eggs — 5 pcs
- Cream — 20 ml
- Baking powder — 1/2 tsp
- Cheese — 50 g
- Salt — to taste
- Vegetables (your choice)
- In a blender to break the 5 eggs, add cream, a little baking powder and grated Parmesan. Whisk the mixture and season with salt to taste.
- Whipped mass pour into silicone molds.
- To each mold add vegetables: sliced bell pepper, zucchini. Many vegetables do not need to throw as zucchini and bell pepper very watery and may slightly spoil the dish.
- Top it with succulent shoots of asparagus and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Omelet bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
Omelet turns out very bright inside! Try it!