- Cooking time
- 70 mins
- 5 people
- February 25, 2016
Beet caviar with goat cheese.
A charge of vivacity and energy, I promise, will give you a dish called “beet Caviar with goat cheese”. Try to prepare your family and friends!Print
Beet caviar with goat cheese
- Beets — 3 pcs.
- Onion — 1 pcs.
- Tomatoes (fresh or canned) — 3 pcs.
- Sugar — 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper — to taste
- Balsamic vinegar — 1 tbsp
- Goat cheese — 150 g
- Garlic — to taste (about 2 tooth.)
- Olive oil
- Bake the beetroots at 180° within one hour. It is better to bake — so retain the flavor.
- Baked beets grate. Chop the onion, place in a colander and pour over boiling water to get rid of excess bitterness.
- Saute the onion in olive oil until light transparency. Add the tomatoes. If you are using whole tomatoes, slice them in small pieces. When the mixture just starts to thicken, add roasted beetroot.
- Stir the caviar for 5-7 minutes.
- Add sugar, a little salt and pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Add to the mixture of goat cheese, finely chopped garlic, mix well. Simmer for another 5 minutes on low heat.
Store the caviar in glass jars in the refrigerator. There is a better spread on rye bread and a little goat cheese on top petrusev.