- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- May 30, 2016
We offer you a simple recipe easy snacks vitamin – prepare squash the eggs only fresh vegetables of the season.
Then, later, when squash will be included in the juice, and their will be many, will go serious harvesting squash caviar for the winter. For now, enjoy a gentle spring taste.Print
- 1 kg of young zucchini,
- 3 pcs. of young carrots,
- 400 g tomatoes,
- 2 onions,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 3–4 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil,
- sugar to taste,
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste.
- Cut the zucchini in small cubes. Onions finely cut. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Garlic skip through the frog. Grind the herbs.
- Keep the tomatoes for 1-2 minutes in boiling water, remove skins and finely chop.
- Passerby onions and carrots in vegetable oil for 5-7 minutes. Then add the zucchini, Bay leaf and cook, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes.
- Put in squash eggs tomatoes and cook another 10 minutes, until evaporated liquid. At the end add the herbs, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper and mix. The consistency of the squash caviar should be moderately thick.
- Let squash caviar to infuse for 10 minutes. Then if you wish, grind it with a blender or leave whole pieces of vegetables.
- Give squash the eggs in both warm and cold with your favorite side dishes – potatoes, rice, all kinds of porridges, or just smeared on a slice of bread.