- Easy Recipes
- March 31, 2016
Tortillas stuffed with chicken and salad.
You can rustle up this healthy, filling lunch in under 15 minutes.Print
Tortillas stuffed with chicken and salad
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 boneless, skinless, chicken breast, sliced
- 1 x 400g tin red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp light cr?me fraiche
- 3 small flour tortillas
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 x 60g bag mixed salad leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and red pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add the chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mash together the kidney beans and cr?me fraiche. Warm the tortillas.
- Divide the bean mixture between the tortillas and spoon over the chicken mixture. Add the carrot and salad leaves season well, roll up and serve.