- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 20 people
- February 8, 2016
Monster Cereal Snack Mix.
This easy cereal snack can be made up to 3 days in advance. Kids and adults alike will flip over the fun colors and tasty flavors.Print
Monster Cereal Snack Mix
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 cups desired monster cereal (such as Frankenberry®, Boo Berry®, Count Chocula®, Yummy Mummy™
- and/or Frute Brute™)
- 1/2 cup Halloween-colored candy sprinkles, if desired
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Stir in oil.
- Gently stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil; top with Halloween sprinkles. Cool until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Break into chunks. Store loosely covered.